35' Pea Auger for John Deere
CWI MFG PEA AUGER - 35FT JOHN DEERE
Brand NEW pea / cross augers for 35' John Deere draper headers.
- Will fit:
- 35' John Deere 635D & 635FD
- 35' MacDon D50, D60, D65, FD70, & FD75, and Case IH 2142, 2152, 2162
- Double U-joint system for more effecient flexing
- Replaceable center drive portion. Factory cross augers can fail due to stress on the centre drive, which is not replaceable. With ours, you replace one part, not your whole auger!
- Fits to original bracket mounts. No special mounts required
- Sold with warranty!
(If you don't see your header model listed, please contact us for more options.)
|Private info||"Differences between ours and OEM 1. Our brackets are a different design however they still mount to the factory brackets 2. Our flex system in the middle of the header is different and utilizes 2 u-joints to make flexing more efficient 3. We created a replaceable center drive portion where power is transferred from the LHS auger to the RHS auger. We have received feedback that the factory hub/shaft wear out and require significant effort in order to repair, this makes it easy to fix this issue." New MacDon retail $7,092 as of May 1, 2018 *We can make these for other headers as well (for example, we've made a couple for NH 880). Please check with Eric if a customer wants one for a header that's not listed here. If we don't want to make one, we're also an AgShield dealer and they have (more expensive) pea augers for other models also.|
|OEM Part #||N/A|
|Machines Used On||John Deere 635D & 635FD headers|
Write Your Own Review