Keep your fertilizer flowing with Flexxifinger's vibrating screen for the intake ends of your seeder augers or conveyors.
KEEP YOUR FERTILIZER FLOWING!
- While you focus on the discharge end of the auger or conveyor, the Flexxifinger® Vibra-Screen will keep the intake end flowing freely
- The vibration screen removes hard fertizer lumps and other foreign materials that will clog the fertiziler runs on your seeder causing misses and down time
- The hard lumps vibrate off the screen and keep the fertiziler flowing
- Featuring a high quality, variable speed vibration motor
- Handheld variable speed controller with extra long wiring for ease of operation
- The vibration motor as well as the handheld controller are sealed to keep out dust and reduce possible moisture from entering. This ensures longer life and reduced shock hazard.
- 110/120 Volt system. Most vehicle inverters provide the required power
- Large screen area, 35" x 29" (89cm x 74cm) accepts large bin openings or auger spouts
- Low profile to fit under most bins
- Available with either a hopper for augers or a stand for conveyors
- Standard screen option: 1"; others screen sizes available
|Private info||Hopper Style: 75050; Stand Style: 75055 OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES 75058 Leg Kit For those who bought the hopper version and want the stand as well 25260 1/2" (12.7 mm) add-on screen Raised 13 gauge expanded metal 25261 3/4" (19 mm) add-on screen Raised 13 gauge expanded metal **Extra screens are roughly $330 each.|
|Manufacturer||John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Bourgault, Flexi-Coil, Morris, Seedhawk, Seedmaster, Kello-Bilt, Lemken, Degelman, Other|
|OEM Part #||Hopper Style: 75050; Stand Style 75055|
Write Your Own Review