AgFlex 10' x 300' Grain Bag
Combine World has partnered with Canadian Tarpaulin to bring you AgFlex grain bags. Affordably store your grain in the field in these reliable, air-tight containers. 9 MIL thickness.
One of our more popular options: 9MIL x 10' x 300' grain bag. Seven-layer technology keeps your grain sealed in.
Available in 9MIL x 10' x 400', as well as many other sizes.
Here's what Canadian Tarpaulin has to say about their product:
WHY USE GRAIN BAGS?
SAVE TIME AND MONEY:
- The convenience of putting grain bags in the field where harvesting is taking place or anywhere on your farm is a real plus.
- Store your grain for pennies per bushel.
- Using grain bags gives you time and freedom to market your crops for top dollar.
- Because grain bags are a reliable grain storage solution, grain can be freighted after harvest, freeing up time during harvest without sacrificing quality.
NEVER RUN OUT OF STORAGE AGAIN:
- Storage is unlimited.
- During a bumper crop season simply add more grain bags.
NEVER ALLOW YOUR VALUABLE COMMODITY TO SPOIL:
- Grain bags are sealed air tight without the use of chemicals giving you an organic option for your grains.
- It’s quality storage at a price you can live with.